What do we serve?

We offer 15 minutes of general consultation to introduce you with our company and expertise. We answer your general questions on our services and explain how we proceed with our clients. We would like to book an appointment with you to inform you how we can help you, if you wish to proceed click below to schedule a consult.

Our Services

Permanent Residence

If you want to make Canada your home, there are several categories and pathways to become a permanent resident. You may either eligible depending upon your education and experience or on basis of your family ties. Canada welcomes many immigrants from across the world every year. Express entry system is one of the major and least time taking pathways to get your PR. This is point based system which selects individuals by means of draws. It covers foreign skilled workers, Temporary workers inside of Canada and individuals with experience under trade occupations. You may also be eligible if you are self-employed outside of Canada.

Economic pathways such as start-up visa for entrepreneurs, self-employed category for farmers, performing artists and athletes and provincial nominee programs are the options which can be best fit for you.

Permanent residence through Family sponsorships and Humanitarian and Compassionate Grounds are separate broad categories which reunite families. We can definitely help you know more about the process and make it simple for you by determining your situation and see if this pathway can help you  become permanent resident.

For more information,assessment and eligibility, Click Here

Family Sponsorships

If you are looking to reunite with your family members, then this is place where we can assist you in entire process. We are here to ensure a smooth and stress-free process for you. We make this complex process easy and simple for you. You can sponsor your:

  • spouse, common-law partner or conjugal partner (opposite or same-sex),
  • dependent children,
  • parents, grand-parents,
  • children adopted from abroad, and under specific circumstances,
  • other relatives subject certain conditions

For more information,assessment and eligibility, Click Here

Provincial Nominee Programs

Each province has their own set streams to offer nomination to an individual which can further help in getting Permanent residence. Every stream has its own eligibility criteria. Although, these programs are complex, we have experts to help you through a clear and smooth process.

If you are not getting enough points under express entry or you have got nomination invite in pool from a province, we are here to help you with process.  From identifying your eligibility, assisting you with documentation, preparing your final packages. We are committed to serve until you call Canada your home.

As this category is very broad. There are many streams under every province. Each of the stream have certain qualifying criteria. There are certain streams which are aligned to express entry and sends you Notification of interest in express entry pool.  While other streams are independent of express entry. Where you qualify, this has to be determined. Do not miss your chance to get your profile evaluated and click here to ask questions.

For more information,assessment and eligibility, Click Here

Business Immigration

We welcome entrepreneurs to reach out to us know how they can immigrate to Canada, start a new business or expand existing business. There are several pathways such as start-up visa, self-employed category, provincial entrepreneur streams, intra company transfer work permits, Owner operator LMIA and many more.

We have the legal expertise to advise you and fulfill your Canadian dreams through this pathway.

Investment, current turn over, nature of business, experience and language skills are various important factors which decide under which category you qualify. We are happy to assist you with the entire process. Book an appointment with our expert for more details.

For more information,assessment and eligibility, Click Here


If you are an employer looking to hire a temporary foreign worker, we can help you
secure a LMIA from ESDC.

For more information,assessment and eligibility, Click Here

Study Permit

If you are an aspiring student who is looking forward for career progression by taking education program from Canadian universities and colleges, you can have ample options of programs offered by designated learning institutions to choose from depending upon your educational background. We can help you secure an offer of admission and can assist you with your study permit application. In certain cases, you may be exempt to apply study permit for example, if your program of study is less than 6 months duration or you are family member of foreign representative. 

To apply study permit from outside Canada, documents may differ depending upon your nationality and circumstances. However, letter of acceptance from Canadian designated college or university is a must have to proceed further.

If you are already inside Canada on valid temporary resident visa or valid study permit you may be eligible to apply from within Canada depending upon certain factors.

For more information,assessment and eligibility, Click Here

Work Permit

Canada is land of opportunities and if you are right fit, Canada needs you.  Are you skilled worker with relevant education or you are looking forward to accompany your temporary spouse in Canada while their stay ?

We are here to help you through the procedures and process.

Canada Work Permit, or a Work Visa, is issued to eligible overseas individuals to work in Canada for a specific time period. The Canadian Work Permit Visa allows business people, permanent workers, temporary workers, students and others to work in Canada.

Depending upon your situation, you may eligible under one of the following:

  • Bounded Work permit (either employer and Occupation specific or only occupation specific) : To obtain employer specific work permit one must secure either a LMIA based job offer. However, in some categories such as intra company transferees, LMIA exempt work permit can be obtained. We can also help employers to obtain LMIA from ESDC (Employment and Social Development Canada).
  • Open work permit – This category covers coop work permit for students, post graduate work permits for international students and open work permit for spouses of international students and temporary foreign workers subject to certain conditions.

We can also assist those who are religious workers, performing artists, examiners, and business people under work permit exempt category depending upon their purpose of visit and other socio- economic factors.

For more information,assessment and eligibility, Click Here

Visitor Visa

Are you a Foreign individual who want to visit Canada temporarily? Then you can apply for a visitor visa. We have an expert to help you in this process.

For more information on eligibility and other factors that play important role in success of application please contact us at info@ravimmigration.com.

For more information,assessment and eligibility, Click Here

Super Visa

Are you a parent or a grandparent who is missing your children ? You may be eligible for Super Visa.

It  is a  program that facilitates parents and grandparents to stay with their permanent resident or citizen children for the continuous period of 5 years in length without the need of extension.

To know more about the process or eligibility, please do not hesitate to leave your questions at info@ravimmigration.com

For more information,assessment and eligibility, Click Here

Caregivers Program

Home childcare provider or home support workers pilots can help employers in hiring caregivers without securing LMIA from ESDC or Temporary foreign worker program subject to getting positive LMIA. We provide services to employers in this regard and help them with associated processes and procedures.

If you are a caregiver living outside Canada having minimum one year of experience or possess relevant education, we can assist you in obtaining work permit and Permanent resident status subject to meeting other eligibility criteria and requirements. You apply to either the Home Child Care Provider Pilot or the Home Support Worker Pilot, depending on which occupation you plan to work in.

If you are a caregiver already on work permit under the Live Caregiver program, you can secure a job offer from any employer who has positive LMIA from ESDC and later get eligible for Permanent residence. Click here for more details in this regard.

For more information,assessment and eligibility, Click Here

PR Card Renewal

You can apply for a new permanent resident card (PR card) if your current one had expired or will expire within 9 months. A new card will be updated with new expiration date. The majority of new PR cards have a 5-year validity period. 

For more information,assessment and eligibility, Click Here


To become a Canadian Citizen, you must be a permanent resident, have lived in Canada for at least 1095 days out of 5 years, have filed your taxes, pass your citizenship test and prove your language skills. If you are a children or grandchildren of Canadian Citizens, you may be eligible for citizenship.

For more information,assessment and eligibility, Click Here